Thursday 24 January 2013

Post-Exam Therapy

Yep, you guessed it, shopping! So excited that I have finished my A-Level exams I now have my life back. So much has changes from Summer and I feel I need to update you. I passed my driving test! I have applied to 5 Universities to study Midwifery and I am going to Tanzania, Africa for 3 weeks to work in a hospital as a midwife for experience with an organisation called Gap Medics and I cannot wait!
Feeling groovy with my life at the moment and thought I'd splash some cash (not that I can afford to but heyho) but I can justify some were in the sales.
This is what I purchased today-
Black Jeggings- River Island £40
I have been wanting a pair of wet leggins/ jeggings for a long time and I saw these, tried them on and fell in love. Cannot wait to wear them on the weekend!

Dark Grey Beanie- River Island £2 (was £13)
Randomly grabbed this as it was on the counter and cute... Don't even know if I will wear it.. May give it to my little sister.

Black Skull Vest Top- River Island £7 (was £20)
I thought this looked really cool and the skull kinda studs added that edgy feel. I may pair this with the jeggings, or that might be too dark, who knows?

Blue Denim Look Vest Top- New Look £8 (was £16)
I love these tops and don't have one yet so I just bought it.

White Vest Top- New Look (£3)
Lets face it, everyone has about 3.

Peace Ring- £3
Add to my ring collection woo!

Feather Ear Cuff- £1
Wanted one of these for ages and for £1, how can they go wrong! Let the obsession begin...

Get Lashed- Tk Maxx £3.99 (RRP £13)
Let's wear these on the town then- yum!

Zebra Storage Box- Tk Maxx £5
Just to put hair dryer, bits and bobs in, and it looked nice.

Heart Dish- Tk Maxx £3
I have been looking for a glass dish to put my rings in and then saw this, its perfect! Matches my rooms too!


So there we are. I have blown off steam while spending my savings for Africa! Well needed though, I promise!
Hannah Rose 

14 comments:

  1. I've just finished myself. I need to do this to distress myself! Lovely items
    http://projectchichi.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for post exam shopping sprees lol Look like you got some great things :)

    Check out my lipstick giveaway MAC & more:
    http://www.mintyessence.com/2013/01/my-first-milestone-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank your for visiting my blog,I am following you,maybe you want to follow me as well:)
    Great things you bought.
    http://www.glossylala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the beanie is too cute- love it.
    kisses
    MarenAnita

    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    Daniel Wellington watch

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the River Island Skull top! What a bargain too! Great post, I love seeing what people have been buying! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty things :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that new look top I have had my eyeon it for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great buys!

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty bits

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that skull vest top and that peace ring!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember what it was like finishing A levels, such a relief! Good luck with your results and enjoy - it's now time to relax!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got loads , love the heart tray! X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the skull top. Bargain!

    www.insomeoneseyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete