Wednesday 21 March 2012

Quick Facts Tag

When I first started reading blogs, some of my favorite posts to read were the 'tag' posts. I love finding out random facts about other people and their lives. (I'm a bit of a nosy parker). I find it gives a blog a much more personal touch if I can relate to the writer and know a few things about them as a person. It's all good bashing out a load of product reviews but I find them a much more enjoyable read if I 'know' (hypothetically speaking) the person who is writing them. I've seen this 'Quick Facts' post appear on my Dashboard a few times over the past few days so I thought I would give it a whirl myself. 


Vital Statistics:

Me: Hannah Rose
Nicknames: Hann, Ginge, Willibum
Birthday: April 5th
Place of Birth: Richmond, London
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Student and bookshop assistant
Residence: Swansea, UK
Screen Name: viva la shoes

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Light Brown/ Blonde/ Ginger

Hair Length: Long

Eye colour: Grey/ Blue
Best Feature: Eyes
Height: 5ft 5"
Braces?: Nope
Glasses?: Nope
Piercing: Ears
Tattoos: Nope
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Naomi Hume
First Award: Grade 1 singing I guess?
First Sport You Joined: Swimming
First Real Vacation: Ibiza
First Concert: Hadouken
First Love: Grant- (one and only love- yes I’m soppy)

Favourites:
Movie: ANYTHING SOPPY, Mean Girls, Sex and the City, Musicals
TV Show: Glee,  Desperate Housewives, The Walking Dead
Colours: Pink
Song: Anything by Jack Johnson
Candy: Winegums
Restaurant: Any curry house
Store: eBay, Primark, Topshop
School: Primary over Secondary
Book: One Day
Magazine: Glamour
Shoes: Pumps

Currently:
Feeling: Relaxed and happy
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Nothing
Typing: This
Online: Blogger
Listening To: Jay-Z
Thinking About: Him
Wanting: A curry
Watching: The laptop screen
Wearing: Jeans, Superdry t-shirt

Future:
Want Children?: Definitely one day
Want to be Married: Please
Careers in Mind: Nurse, Teaching 
Where do you want to live?: I’d love a gorgeous town like Stratford

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: No
Had Alcohol: Yep
Ran Away From Home: No
Broken a bone: My nose!
Got an X-ray: Teeth and Nose
Broken Someone's Heart: Hope not
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:
God: Not sure
Miracles: Yes
Love At First sight: Yes. Yes. Yes
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: Yes
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: Yes
Kissing on The First Date: Yes
Yourself: Most of the time

That's it for now my gorgeous followers!
Hannah Rose 

3 comments:

  1. I too like to know more about the reader :D I'm sure you'll be a great teacher or nurse!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading posts like this too!
    Lovely blog,
    I'm now following :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    I am no going to do this tag as you requested, I think this is the one you meant :)

    Going to post lots more including make up posts over the weekend so please have a look.


    http://ilovesweeties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete